Following the tremendous success of our 2018, 19 and 2020 events, The European Automotive Lightweight Seating Materials And Technology Innovation Congress is the leading OEM-led initiative, driven by the latest advancements in seating materials and manufacturing techniques. The portfolio of summits, conference and webinars has firmly established itself as the automotive seating industry’s first class annual event series to offer a clear and pragmatic view of the key challenges, technologies and solutions to drive innovation and meet the increasing customer and OEM expectations for next-generation automotive seats and seating systems.
The Global Automotive Lightweight Seating series is proudly positioned as the foremost technical knowledge-sharing platform for Chief Engineers, Supervisors and Senior Automotive Seating technical specialists. The 2021 European conference focuses on the material, manufacturing, and technology solutions that specifically align with the current design, engineering, multi-material, and lightweighting challenges; the optimisation of weight, costs, comfort and technology. The congresses objective is specifically to challenge innovation vs cost vs weight – through the lens of today – next generation vehicles – and a fully autonomous future.
This compact one day technical conference addressees the technological and production challenges in the new frontier of smart seating. Whist there is lots of innovation, exiting new materials, structures, fabrics and smart tech’ available, the real common denominator is the difficulty of innovating whilst reducing costs, weight and meeting regulations; how to you pack more technology into seats, maintain comfort and increase durability – whilst continuing to reducing wait?
Europe Automotive Seating Technology 2021 is the only 80% OEM attended knowledge sharing and networking platform, exclusively for the automotive leaders driving seating innovation within OEMs and T1 & T2 Suppliers. The day takes a comprehensive and technical view across new technologies, materials – including Foams and Trims, seat system performance, structures and mechanisms, manufacturing and assembly capabilities to provide attendees with solid take away solutions and ideas and an unparalleled benchmarking, networking and knowledge sharing opportunity. We would be very pleased to welcome you to join us.
- The Opportunities Of Next-Generation, Safe, Connected, Lightweight, Intelligent Seating
- Material-Mix: The Future Of UHSS, Magnesium & CompositesIn Next-Gen Seat Structure
- Advancing Material Innovation, Design And Quality, Cost Efficiency
- Analysing The Major Factors – Industry Drivers&Restraints, And Smart Technology Role Out
- Balancing Between Low Cost Production And Customer Perceived Value
- Just In Time (JIT) Technology
- Providing The Best Solutions Comfort, Quality, Durability At An Affordable Cost
- Simulation &Modeling
- Innovative Approaches To Complex Challenges – Combining precession and versatility
- Rethinking The Supplier Ecosystem: Business Disruption The Creates Value Through Innovation
- Regulations & Testing
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Advanced Safety Systems
- Foam, Comfort and Trim
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Core Seat Engineers & Supervisors • Project Chiefs • Seat Complete • Trim • Innovation • Seating Comfort • Ergonomics • Seating Cad • Product Engineering • Seat Design • Seating System Specialists • Foams • Automotive Interior Design • Seating Development • Safety & Regulation • Interior Technologies • Strategic Automotive Initiatives • Research & Development • Technologies Officers • Seat Development • Team Leaders • Industrial Design • Business Development • Tier 1 & Tier 2 manufacturers • Interior Research & Performance • Application Leads • Applications Engineers • Automotive Transport Design • Cabin Seat Engineers • Customer Teams • Seat Department Design Engineers • Directors of Advanced Engineering • Vice Presidents of Technology • Directors of Product and Portfolio Management • Global Premium Interiors Core Buyers • Product Design Research Interior • Styling Design Managers • Sr. Manager of Seats • Portfolio Development • Seat Engineering Teams • Seat Engineers • Seat Comfort • Seat Structures Engineer • Sr. Comfort Engineers • Sr. Product Managers • Seat Comfort • Advanced Systems • VPs of Product Development • VPs of Strategic Automotive Initiatives
UPDATE: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As a company we way up the risks and opportunities of holding an event very carefully and rationally – In accordance with all guidance and advice from the US Government and Local Authorities. Extra precautions and measures are in place for your protection, and for your assurance, including additional venue cleaning and disinfecting, disinfectant dispensers and hourly expended air conditioning cleansing.
We ask that if you have travelled to Asia or Italy, that you kindly refrain from attending the event at this time and thank your for your understanding and cooperation. If you do feel unwell at all leading up to the event, we also request that you do not attend – and we will be happy to re-allocate your ticket for our next meeting!
In light of the growing awareness and risks associated with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we respectfully ask that do not attend the event if you’ve travelled to the USA from:
- Hubei province in China in the last 30 days, even if you do not have symptoms
- Iran, lockdown areas in northern Italy or special care zones in South Korea since 19 February, even if you do not have symptoms
- Other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the last 30 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
- Other parts of northern Italy (anywhere north of Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Vietnam in the last 30 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
This guidance is taken from the USA Government and International Guidelines